Training and development programs
We will be involved with the ambitions in your organization and then we go for the agreed goals… and we achieve them.
- Background – Higher Professional education, MBA or university
- Aim – To bring the organization and the student onto a higher level
- How – Innovation and education
- Course length – One year: Combination of coaching (6 sessions) and training (8 modules)
- Topics – Strategy, customer, internal, learning and growth
- Assessment – Practical applications measured in daily practise by the company management.
MD Basic Program
- Background – Upper vocational or higher professional education, high level of experience: mostly technical
- Aim – Increasing knowledge, skills and vision(s)
- How – Practical and ambitious training program
- Course length – One year: combination of coaching (4 sessions) and training (5 modules of 2 days each)
- Topics – Customer, conversation techniques bi- and multi-lateral, management, personal effectiveness
- Assessment – Presentation by the student of achieved targets for the management of the organization
- Background – Lower and secondary vocational education, a lot of experience in the company
- Aim – To understand and apply the basics of managementIncreasing knowledge, skills and vision(s)
- How – A practical and ambitious approach
- Course length – One year: 8 modules, 2 presentations about controlling own job and improvements in the organization
- Assessment – Presentation by the student, assignments during the course, cognitive tests
- Background – All
- Aim – Several aims, people may not function properly, people have a difficult task for which they need some help, etc.
- How – Personal sessions, a lot of ‘homework’ and sessions are restricted by clear and objective goals Short, practical and no nonsense
- Course length – In principle: short 5-7 sessions
- Assessment -Measured in practice by the coach and client.
- Train the trainer
- Leadership trainings in one topic
- Development of technical programs
- Introduction programs
- Custom – Contact us to discuss about a custom program